AnyOption Scam Test
AnyOption used to be considered as a symbof of trading platform online. But anything has its own negativeness, rumors come along with good and bad effect. There are a lot of rumors about AnyOptions Scam from untrustworthy brokers in spite of its necessary license and certifications. We’ve been trading with AnyOption and will be doing a thoroughly AnyOption Scam investigation in this article
AnyOption Scam Test
To gain your confidence, you can use ways below to perform AnyOption Scam test before trading with a broker:
- Double Checking– perform a detailed check on the broker’s transaction in the past. It also provides information about the certificates, trading patterns and all the supported trading options.
- Withdrawal test– the more options of fund withdrawal, the more believable is it. There are some typical options such as wire transfer, paypal, moneybookers, etc.
- Too good to be true- Stay away from brokers that offer too good deals because they usually are baits.
- Bad account – Pay attention of fake accounts. Bad rumors about AnyOption scam started from traders who was treated by bad brokers and bad co-traders.
- Traders’ Reviews– Check the broker’s review carefully and regularly. But you also have to be aware of fake reviews, and don’t trade with that broker if there is any bad feedbacks.
- Hype- the information spread on the internet about AnyOption scam is mostly enlarged. Don’t be cheated by such hypes because of carelessness.
A thumb rule would be to not give your finance related details before performing the AnyOption scam test on a broker. By examine their setup and certifications online, you can prove that AnyOption is a lawful company. As long as you deal properly, your trading transactions with AnyOption are still safe.
AnyOption Scam Rumor: Rating
These Points are given to 24Option Broker using binary options brokers rating criterion .
- User Friendly : Our trader’s team rate as Very Good which will give AnyOption 9 Points
- Assets availability: There’s is over 100 assets to trade which will give AnyOption 10 Points
- Deposit Bonus : Deposit Bonus with anyoption is at 20% which will give AnyOption 2 Points
- Deposit And Withdrawal Options : More than 5 Different Deposit/ Withdrawal Methods available ( Wire Transfer, Credit Cards, Moneybooker, Moneygram, Liberty reserve , Cash-U and more ), therefore it gives AnyOption 10 Points
- Customer Support Availability
- Customer Support : +5 Points
- Live Chat : +5 Points
- Telephone Number Availability : +5 Points
- Regulated Broker ? Yes which will give AnyOption 10 Points
- Demo Account ? No which will give AnyOption 0 Points
- Our Traders’ Team Rating : Our Trader’s team rate AnyOption with 25 Points
AnyOption Overall rating is 81 / 100
AnyOption General Information
Operated in 2008, AnyOption is known for being one of the oldest Binary Options trading service providers. Do a small comparison to other famous companies, which started their service a few years back, AnyOption have been experienced a long time in this area of business. Using their own developed platform, which works pretty same as SpotOption despite of their changes. They have over 98 of assets, but it’s a little less attractive because of low payout which is only 71%. Anyway, traders could get 15% money back in case of losing. The main advantage of AnyOption is their low required deposit, which costs only $100 to join the binary options world. But there’s updated news that AnyOption no longer maintained their $100 minimum deposit requirement. Edit: AnyOption has raised minimum deposit requirement to $200 for English speaking countries and several other countries. For more information, read AnyOption raise their minimum deposit. AnyOption is incorporated in Cyprus, an EU country which is considered as Tax Heaven that a lot of brokers prefer. Another plus for AnyOption is their good customer support, either email or live chat, I always receive quick replies which make me feel very satisfied.