2011 is considered as the year of binary options brokers since so many of them were starting to offer binary trading services. DragonOptions is one of brokers birthed in 2011 by Dragon Service Ltd, that’s why they chose to cooperate with SpotOptions, a leader of platform provider with the aim to catch up with other rivals. According to the deal, DragonOptions is allowed to provide service by SpotOption’s platform, in which traders will make their trades with leading financial instruments intuitively.
Lately, DragonOptions have operated from UK and Cyprus after successes in the market of Russia and a famous establishment in the CIS. A latest strategic alliance with SpotOptions has brought to DragonOptions so many good chances. It’s foreseeable DragonOptions will grow bigger and bigger to catch up with its juniors in the near future.
DragonOptions Review: Trading Platform
Highly accessible is the first advantage when using a web-based platform. Another advantage is because almost existing platforms are web-based ones, so traders are able to experience in making their trades live easily even though they are a rookie without consuming too much time. Furthermore, the FAQ and “How to Trade” sections are always available in their main website to guide investors to the proper way to be successful traders. Finally, the simply but attractive layout of the platform will please any traders once they have visit DragonOptions.
There are 3 main types of binary options trades provided by DragonOptions. They are traditional binary options trading, OptionBuilder and high returns OneTouch option. Here are some common steps to run your trade successfully in each type:
With High/Low binary trading:
- Select the asset
- Choose “Call” if you think the asset’s price is going up or “Put” if you think otherwise.
- Enter the amount to invest, then click “Apply”.
- First select the type of asset to be traded, expiration time and risk level. It’s all up to your options.
- Then, enter the amount to be invested.
- Next, select your desired direction of the price movements like traditional option (Call/Put)
- Lastly, click “Apply” to execute the trade.
With One Touch Trading:
- You just select the option that you think it will rise or fall to the targeted price
- Then, enter the amount to be invested.
- Then click “Apply”
DragonOptions Review: Trading Accounts
DragonOptions offers 3 types of trading accounts for their clients. Depending on your budget, your aim and your experience, you can choose one of below accounts:
- DragonBasic: available for deposits up to $999
- DragonPro: available for deposits from $1000 to $4999
- DragonPremium: available for deposits from $5000
DragonOptions Review: Expiry Times
Expiration time spans from 15 minute to 48 hours, which is easier for traders to make up their mind. Lately, DragonOptions has also added the hot 60 seconds options to their platform. 60 seconds options is a new type of fast-track options invented by TradeRush.
DragonOptions Review: The Payout
DraogonOptions offers 75% returns when your trade is in the money and a 10% reimbursement when your decision is incorrect. These percentages are just a little higher than the average of the market.
Underlying Asset List
Altogether, there are 58 stocks, 16 currencies, 8 commodities and 24 indices in all 4 types of tradable assets are provided by DragonOptions.
Crude Oil (Light Sweet)
NASDAQ 100 FUTURE
S&P 500 FUTURE
British American Tobacco
JP Morgan Chase
Las Vegas Sands
DragonOptions Review: Customer Service
Clients of DragonOptions can get in touch with their customer support department easily via various communication means like email, phone and live chat in English, Russian as well as Turkish. Personally, I think live chat works best because it’s fast and I don’t have to talk to anyone.
Dragonoptions Pros and Cons
- Daily and Weekly Market Reviews are provided which can be viewed on the homepage when you log in to the website.
- No free demo account is available
In conclusion, no one would deny the initial successes of the newcomer DragonOptions. However, they have tons of to-do works to complete their services before catching up with other top brokers in this binary options world.