Important Trading News on Thanksgiving Day
We’ve received some important news and we thought that it might be helpful to someone. As you all known, Thanksgiving will be celebrated in some countries including USA; as a result, US markets will be closed tomorrow and it will be closed early on Friday as well. Binary Options industry will be affected as well because there’s a lot of important assets that are traded in US markets. Following is some important annocements that you should notice so that you could prepare the best for next few trading days.
Due to this holiday, a few changes and adjustment will be made:
Thursday Nov 22nd
- The 60 sec will be disabled from 16:00GMT
- No US based asset will be available; US stocks and Indices will be available as well as commodities that are traded in the Chicago board options exchange or Nymex.
- The rest of the platform and assets will work as normal.
Friday Nov 23rd
- The US based assets will be available until 18:00GMT (the exchanges close 3 hours early)
- The 60 sec options will be disabled from 17:00GMT
- The option builder will be disabled from 17:00GMT
- The rest of the assets will offer a fixed payout of 70/0 from 18:00 until the close of the session at 21:00GMT.