Today’s trading Event: the FOMC Announcement
Will the EUR/USD and Gold continue to drop?
The FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) Minutes will be published today at 19:00 GMT:
- This event could cause a massive market reaction and traders should prepare their trading setups.
- The market is currently pricing a 75% chance for a rate hike which explains the drop in the EUR/USD and gold.
Trading the GOLD:
- Gold crashed yesterday to its lowest price since the start of 2010.
- The commodity reached bottom at $1063 an ounce.
- Traders could witness further declines from gold today if the FOMC statement will provide more good news from the U.S economy.
Leave a Comment